Friday 2 August 2019

Writing | Commenting | High bounce ball |

L.I: To write a persuasive text 
We were learning about persuasive text. The persuasive text we wrote was a review
Our Structure for persuasive writing is OREO
O-Opinion 
R-Reasons 
E-Explantins.
O-Opinion
Writing was about a experiment the experiment was about playing handball with two balls to see which ball is better to play handball with. The balls we used were tennis balls and high bounce balls I picked the high bounce ball because it is faster then the tennis ball and I don't like the tennis balls because they are too slow. When we finished doing the experiment we when on a slide and comment about which ball was the best alot of people picked high bounce ball and that's what I picked read my comment to see what I said about what I like about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.