Wednesday 21 August 2019

Kiwi can

L.I: To control our emotions and body

We first started by talking about our theme and topic after we talked about it we did our activity our activity was called coping with challenges.

Activity | Coping with challenges |
The challenges were doing the maori colors with the english word with it and the other challenge was doing the alphabet backwards and the other challenge was doing the catch phrase with your own actions and last is doing

  • 5x push ups
  • 5x sit ups
  • 5x squat
  • 5x burbies

We had to do these challenges in a minute .The first one I did was doing the alphabet backwards we tried to do it frontwards but the kiwi can teacher said we couldn't. The second challenge we did was doing our own actions for the catch phrase. The second to last one was doing the the 5x push ups, 5x sit ups, 5x squat and 5x burbies that was hard because we only made it ones but that was challenging but I tried my best to accomplish it and lastly was doing the maori colors and we only got five colors correct but we I still tried my best. After that we talked about what our emotion was at the end. The activity was challenging but I tried my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.