Friday 23 August 2019

Kiwi sport | Swimming | water safety |

L.I: To learn rescuing

Swimming was about rescuing people in the water and being rescued in the water. When we had get into it he showed us an example of not doing when someone is saving you. Try not to panic and not pull the person down that's saving you. James said we had to get into a partner and I find my partner after that james said one of us has to go in the water my partner said he will then one has to be sitting outside of the water. I was the one sitting outside of the water then he said grab a noodle and he said try to rescue your partner and the position was lying down because it will be easy to pull to them to surface after that we swapped sides then I was the one who pulled up. Now I learned how to rescue someone in the water and how to be rescued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.