Thursday 13 February 2020

Maritime Museum

L.I: To study the history of New Zealand Maritime explorers
Yesterday morning LS1 went to the Maritime Museum to learn about explorers.

We went to explore when we were exploring I saw some boats and explorers we also watched and movie about a timeline.

When we were moving around I saw some traditional boats and captain cook and other famous explorers.

When I was exploring I saw a cannon shoot.

I had fun at the museum and I learned about more explorers.



1 comment:

  1. Kumusta, Mote!

    I have read your blogpost about the Maritime Museum trip, and it looks like you learned a lot of things there! How many explorers did you learn about? I like how you kept your blogpost short and explained the main details!

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.