Friday 28 February 2020

Kiwi can | Positive communication |

L.I: To learn about Positive communication

Kiwi can was about positive communication. We first started by playing a energizer called Right way around and upside down.


Right way around and upside down
This game was that we had to flip the cones to the right way. I had fun and it was hard at the same time because we had to use one hand. When we finished playing the energizer we did the activity

Street fighter
Street fighter was the activity we were doing this activity is we had to be in teams and we had to be in a line and we had to listen to the rules and when they say one we punch one and when they say to punch two times. This activity was easy because my team were getting people out quick. This activity was fun and cool.

Kiwi can was fun and cool.

3 comments:

  1. Hello my name is Mikaira and I go to Paihia school. I like events like that so I am sure you had fun. Our school would do events like kiwi can but we don’t actually do kiwi can. We also compete in games that included other schools. Where was it and did you do anything between?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Mote my name is Bryson from Ahipara school. I like how you told us about what you did and the names of the coaches. Blog ya later

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mote my name is Jade and I am a year 8 student at Paihia School in Te Ngahere. I really like your blog post about Kiwi Can because I like the detail you added that you put in your writing, I also like that you have put them in parghrages. I have never done work like this before but I would like to try it. What would you do differently if you did it again?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.