Thursday 17 October 2019

Writing | Recount |

L.I: To write a recount in limited time.

Writing was about a recount called Steady sticks we had to write about our recount. The recount steady sticks was from a game we played outside of LS1 with a partner. My partners name was called texas. The rules were to hold a stick with one hand and your partner has to do the same thing and you also had to stay still and try not to move your body after we did that we had to move onto our recount. The recount was only to write about the past. The structure of a recount is TREE :
Title 
Reveal
Eevent
Ending
The writing shows the recount I did.

Writing was about playing a game called steady sticks. I played steady sticks With a texas and I.
We played steady sticks outside of LS1 with other children in the windy cloudy day.


When we played we had to listen to Mr Wong so he could give us the rules about the game steady sticks.
When he told us the rules we had to start playing the game. 


On the first round texas and I played than texas won. 


I and texas played another round of steady sticks then that round I lost but I still tried my best.
The third round was hard but texas still won the last game. 


Texas was a fun partner and I had a great time playing with him.
After we had the three rounds we had to talk about what happened. 

I liked the game and I had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.