Friday 25 October 2019

Novel | Bookmark |

L.I: Build Knowledge of vocabulary, and links words create to the wider world 

Reading was about reading a novel this novel was called George's Marvellous Medicine. This book talks about George's medicine for his grandma and it talks kind of about what he does on a saturday morning. The book was exciting and interesting. Before I had to read the book I had to make a bookmark so I could read where I stopped at. The blue colored one is my one. I created this and I added some texts so people know it for my reading book. The other two bookmark is other peoples one and I really like their one better then my one.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mote,
    Good job one completing your task. I really like your bookmark, its great. You do have some punctuation mistakes in your blurb.

    Otherwise good job!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.