Wednesday 31 July 2019

MOTAT | Mind Lab |

L.I: To learn how to make technology.
This week my class and other classes went to a trip and the trip was at MOTAT. When we got there we made some technology like making a flashlight but before we made that we had to make something and connect something called a LED to the motor the motor helps it on.
Flash Light
When I did that we had to get into groups my group was the first group to connect the LED to the motor then we had to make a base for it and to on the light we had to twist the cog to make it work and when we finished that we had to make a base.

My group made a base that was tall so we could put the LED on top but when we did that a group never did that they made something that was small the we had to make our base small then as soon as I put the LED on the base we the session was finished then we had to move on.
Making Electric cars
When we finished making a flashlight we made Electric cars I had to be in a partner when I got my partner we had to get the things we needed to make we had to get a motor so it can work then we had to make the motor connect to the propeller then we had to make a body but not heavy because we had to make the car fast.

We made the axle so the wheels can go on the sides then when we made the body we connected everything then our car was made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.