Thursday 2 May 2019

Structure of a procedural

L.I: To identify the structure of a procedural text.

This term for writing we made a writing of a procedural we learned by talking about it so we could understand some information of what it means then we had to make a google draw and there is five parts of a procedural writing text and it is a structure the structure is title, end result, materials, pictures and steps this is the structure of a procedural writing. These are the things that I color coded and the other thing are what it is.


1 comment:

  1. Ki Ora Mote
    I like how you have explain in your blurb what a the 5 things that connects to temps.I have done something like your's
    Here is my question.
    How did you learn?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.