Friday 31 May 2019

Maths

L.I To solve addition problems using place value and number bonds on number line.
Today for maths we were learning how to use number line with number bond then I had a question that was 23+18 and before we learned our question we first talked about number line to see if we remembered what it meant and how to use it then after that we had to go and do the question and then when I done the number line and when I got it right I had to make a screencastify that was the hardest one I did and I had to show them the answer 23+18 the answer was 41 and then I did in one try when I did it the first time I got it right and I helped others to catch up to me.     

1 comment:

  1. Greetings Mote,
    I really like how you recored yourself talking straight at the camera and writing onto the whitebored. I like how you recored. But you just need to work on recording at a quiet place, and make sure that no one is showing on your recording and make sure to speack loud and cleary about what your doing for what subject your doing.
    But you really did good.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.