Thursday 9 September 2021

Family Treasure |

This week Mr Nath had given me and my friend William an task to explain what had been past down to us, me and William were talking about doing an Kava bowl because how it is a resemblance to our culture and family, William and I were very proud to show what we have created to show other people a more in depth of our culture and what had been past down to us and then past on to the next gen.

I hope you guys enjoyed my blog and that you guy's understood what its like to have an item from past generation's.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Mote my name is Zane and i am a year 8 student at Paihia School. I really liked your blog post about “Family Treasure” because you taught me facts about the kava bowl and why it was passed down. I really liked the way you explained what it’s used for and what it is because it helped me understand what it’s all about. Does the kava taste nice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mote my nae is Tait from Ahipara School. I liked your blog about family treasure. Blog ya latter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mote, I'm glad that you two notice what's been passing down from previous generation to your generation, which is now a days. I hope you are not drinking kava, hahaaa.
    Thank you Mote and your friend.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.