Thursday 19 September 2019

Swimming | Water safety |

L.I: To learn more skills about swimming.

Swimming was about learning about more skills. The first skill we did was freestyle. Freestyle is pointing your hands straight and put your hands together then start doing then when you kick yourself you start circling you arms and that is how you do freestyle. That was the first skill but it was even harder because we had to do laps and the laps we had to do was three laps after the three laps. The second skill we did was backstroke that was is the same as doing freestyle but you have to do it the opposite way that was hard as well because we had to do laps again after we did that we when to our third skill but it was races. The race was you had to vers three people and when you win you had to vers the winners and I was one of them when we raced I came last but I still tried my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.