Friday 5 April 2019

Kiwisport Ki o rahi

L.I: To practice the full game of ki o rahi 

This week for kiwisport was all about practising the full game of ki o rahi I was in the red team of ki o rahi and I was the taniwha team. The team with the blue tag was kioma.

ki o rahi real game.
The full game of ki o rahi was fun but it was cold at the same time but when I got some tries I got hot at the same time but then we switched teams then that's when I was on fire so I got some tries I sometimes they ripped my tag but they still got some tries but it was good. Then we switched over again then I got some tries then we catched up to the other team and the other team had more than us and we got some tries and they still beat us.Then at the end we won and we thought we lost.

When we won we had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.