Thursday 21 March 2019

Kiwi sport ki o rahi


L.I: To play the full game of ki o rahi.

This week for ki o rahi we were learning about the full game we all applied the things we learnt to the game then everyone got tags then we got into our teams then we were in our teams and we were all in even teams then we talked about what we learnt then we started playing.

Ki o rahi

When we played my team was in kioma and the other team was taniwha and the kicker for my team was my friend then we catched the then I had a ran when my tag came of I had to pass it but if I didn't pass it and both of my tags came of it would be a hand over and it would be taniwha team and the taniwha team has to throw the ki to the tupu but it is hard because my team had kaitiaki then the taniwha team got some tries but then the kaitiaki had the ball then they passed it to as when we did all the we had a lot of tries then we finished and then we won but the other team were catching up but we still the game Ki o rahi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.